During the Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly, a series of strategic roundtables are being held. During these sessions, WHA delegates, partner agencies, representatives of civil society, and WHO experts will discuss current and future priorities for public health issues of global importance. These events will take place at the Palais des Nations in Geneva and will be streamed on the WHO website.
Strategic Roundtables Series Schedule:
- May 22, 13:00-14:30 CEST – The World Together: Member State-led Processes to Strengthen Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness, and Response, Today and for Generations to Come
- May 23, 13:00-14:30 CEST – Protecting and Investing in the Health and Care Workforce: An Action-oriented Agenda for the Second Half of the SDGs
- May 24, 13:00-14:30 CEST – The Role of the Health Community in Climate Action: Taking Stock and Moving Forward
- May 25, 13:00-14:30 CEST – Ending TB by 2030: Universal Access to Care, Multisectoral Collaboration, and Innovations to Accelerate Progress and Combat Antimicrobial Resistance
- May 26, 13:00-14:30 CEST – Immunization: Ensuring a Safer and Healthier Tomorrow by Catching Up on Routine Immunization Today
- May 27, 13:00-14:30 CEST – Celebrating the Twentieth Anniversary of the Adoption of the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control: A Fit-for-Purpose Life-saving Treaty