Want to join next week’s conversation on global issues, but can’t make it to New York for the start of the United Nations General Assembly?
Even if you can’t be there in person, you can be part of the dialogue at the Social Good Summit.
From Sunday, September 22 to Tuesday, September 24, some of the world’s top leaders, including several UN officials, former Vice President Al Gore, Melinda Gates, and World Bank President Dr. Jim Yong Kim, will join with leaders in new media and technology to explore how technology and social media can help solve pressing challenges.
Over three days, entrepreneurs, experts, and activists will come together around a common theme: #2030NOW. The dialogue will be a global call to action about what kind of world we want in 2030 and how innovation can help make this world a reality. Panel topics will range from using mobile phones to fight malaria to ending hunger to combating climate change and empowering women. Learn about the partners and friends who have helped build the Social Good Summit.
I hope you will join the conversation.
You can participate in one of the following ways:
- Watch the livestream (Free and available in seven languages).
- Join a local meetup (Taking place in 100 countries around the world!).
- Join the online conversation on Twitter using #2030NOW.
- View behind-the-scenes photos on Instagram by following #Instacorps and #2030NOW.
- Connect with people like you who are committed to action and innovation through+SocialGood.
We know that the global challenges of our time can’t be solved by governments or organizations like the UN alone. They require the ideas and commitment of all of us who are part of the connected generation.
I hope you’ll be a part of the Social Good Summit and our shared effort to build a better future.