The United Nations Association of the USA website has a new look! With more than 12,000 members and 120 Chapters across the country advocating for a strong U.S.-UN relationship, our organization has a great story to tell. With the new unausa.org, we are more equipped to tell it.
For those of you who don’t know, UNA-USA is a network of passionate volunteers dedicated to working with their local communities and elected officials to inform, inspire, and mobilize Americans to support the principles and vital work of the United Nations. We redesigned our website to not only give our grassroots network even more insider access to the UN, but also to activate potential new members in educating the public on the UN’s vital work.
The new website highlights the work UNA-USA members do every day in support of the UN including Chapter activities, advocacy, local Model UN conferences, and events engaging students and young professionals in international affairs. The ease of navigation and added visual elements (such as featured videos), as well as better access to social media outlets makes unausa.org a one-stop shop for visitors to be informed, be involved, and be inspired to support the UN and UN causes.
With the launch of the new website, we’ve also added a number of features to better engage current members. UNA-USA members now have the ability to:
• Gain exclusive access to a range of toolkits, fact sheets, advocacy briefs, and institutional documents aimed to help advocacy efforts on behalf of the UN;
• Submit original posts for our “Voice on the UN” blog;
• Share articles and blog posts through their own social media outlets, such as Facebook and Twitter;
• Keep up-to-date with what Chapters are doing around the country in the ‘Chapter Highlights’ section;
• Listen to special briefings from high-level U.S. and UN officials; and
• …much, much more.
Explore our new features for yourself, and add your voice to the largest network of UN supporters in the U.S. by becoming a member today!