On March 18, the UN Foundation is teaming up with our partners to host an important discussion around the world’s next health goals, and how we can work together to measure progress toward our new goals.
Health Measurement in a Post-2015 Environment
Wednesday, 18 March, 2015
8.15 – 10.00 ET / 13.15 – 15.00 CET
- Tim Evans, World Bank Group
- Jennifer Adams, United States Agency for International Development
- Ties Boerma, World Health Organization
- Lola Dare, Centre for Health Science, Research and Development
- Daniela Ligiero, United Nations Foundation
- Werner Obermeyer, World Health Organization
- Francesca Perucci, UN Statistical Division
World Bank Main Complex Building, Room MC13-121
700 18th Street NW
Watch the live-stream at: http://streaming2.worldbank.org:8080/vvflash/youtube1/
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 16 March.
ABOUT THE EVENT: This briefing aims to increase understanding of all aspects of the process to develop a robust post-2015 health measurement agenda, key considerations around health SDG indicator development, and the forthcoming Roadmap for Health Measurement for the Post-2015 Agenda.